Filled Under:

Lila's Diary: A Weight Loss Plan

I was far more quiet busy, but today I will spend my time for writing own diary. I am 21 years old and now my weight is 67.3 kg. At the end of last year, my weight was 71 / 72 kg. In my childhood I am too fat and my weight "creep up" to gradually. Since the beginning of this year, so I try to loose heavy weight and make myself slim. After few months, I succeed to lose weight about 5 kg. 
I would therefore like to check with the diary and motivate myself a little better output. So then, first prepare some questions and try find out best answers: 
1) How much do you want to lose weight? First, have 11 kg less.
2) How long do you want to achieve your desired weight? Before at the end of August wish to decrease1.5 kg per week.
3) How will you achieve your goals, what methods do you want? Apply I'm going to eat a healthy diet, plenty of vegetables, fruit and whole grain products and, above all, be careful not to eat sweets, and it in to maintain boundaries. 4) Who or what can support you in your goal achievement? My husband and my well wishers.
5) How realistic are your goals? I think they are very realistic. 

Thanking
Lila

0 comments:

Post a Comment