Filled Under:

My success: of 84 kilos to 57 kilos

Hello everyone,

I also want to try with my success or the one or the other to motivate my success  

I have set myself no time to when I want to build how many kilos, but it was then but within 4 months (April-August) pretty fast.

First about myself: I'm Caren, and count 34 Lenze. Like everyone, I have in my life, various diet made, and to feel effects JoJo and get the result.

I had taken a year ago, already has a 10 kilo. Unfortunately I came into the exam stress (Final Distance Education in April this year) and started a few nuts here and there, sometimes ne disc edition with crispbread etc. Slowly but surely I was again frustrated and more accordingly. Also, many times just ordered food or a ready meal. Then in March I had the initial roll back / arms felt and thought: No, that can not go on. At the same time, my husband said: we cannot even let the whole Fleich and eat more fish? It came slowly but surely to a real change in diet.
Last but not least: Almost everyone has one sitting around gathering dust (home trainer) somewhere. All beginnings are difficult, but I have since spent every day 1 hour on the Crostrainer. Currently, I've switched to jogging.

Thus starts my success story. Initially, no pasta and rice but rather potatoes, fruit, lean dairy products, water and vegetables but only marinated, lean fish, but sometimes a piece of grilled salmon.

Then I bought a wok and copied the recipe. Since then (even if the cutting on a lot of time and work), I only cook with a wok in all variations. Furthermore, I jog almost every day and even my husband was able to pull themselves together for running - and that is in him something. I am also always been a sport type was murder and I still wonder about my enthusiasm.

Oh yes before I forget, I have done, especially in the first through the middle period no chocolate or a tasty, since I was very adamant to myself. However, later today, or I eat pizza just like everything else. Only I do it myself and make sure that the ingredients are also fully valid. Furthermore, it is with us only fish and turkey or chicken. One thing though, also said that while earlier after a meal partially correct "enough or plautzig were, it is never to the abundant food from the wok or barbecue unwell but still enjoyable movement and the good thing! You can thus really tired of eating, whether Batnudeln or whatever deal with the oil sparingly and season to your heart's mood -. Just delicious.
So delicious that I've drawn a lot of ladies in the wok-spell - it's worth.

I hope I could give my story with one or the other motivation and / or Tip.
It is certainly not everyone's concept or thing but it does not have to be. 
Also, I hope, of course, keep the diet my weight packs. My husband has lost just through the changed eating 10 kilos without exercise - in fact quite unfair. 

What I do without until today, when I write my former growth: bread, rolls and circulation. In addition, if they do because of solemnity: whole grains and lean ham.

One more last but not least: we have received since moving unlike previously clear skin.

We go out to eat, but even there we make sure what it is. And there is still a lot of choice.

So, I hope those who have forgotten nothing Fagen where I am happy to help and support.

Best wishes to you

Caren

0 comments:

Post a Comment