Filled Under:

My Success Story to 29kg less

Hi,

My story began about a year ago in April (2007), at that time with about 105 kg at 1.77 m.

Actually I was quite pleased with myself and never thought something for my fitness to do.

As the sunny weather last year was asked an old friend who every year in spring began his winter fat to exercise, if I wanted to run along and I agreed without much spontaneous.

From one day to another I have dispensed with anything sweet and fatty radical, it was so I took gallons of Coke to me without having actually thirst or no matter what I ate, when the package was opened it had to be empty.

We started at min. 4 times a week to run a 5km, at first I did very hard for me because I was never hated the sport and physical exercise as the devil have the holy water I think the last time where I did sports was about 15 years ago in physical education.

After one month, showed the scale successes already the first to eat the conscious and the regular sports helped to weigh about 4-5 lbs less.

have contributed to the success that I work on the extreme to take a lot of fruit snacks and lunch for me to get 2-3 slices wholemeal bread with low fat cheese and for dessert Putenwust a low-fat yoghurt.

After work we went running straight to the slopes for, then there was only a real full meal but it is usually grilled chicken or fish with vegetables. If I was not tired I just ate fruit again to outwit the hungry.

My friend had no time after 3 months and more pleasurable. I am motivated by the tumbling pound was happily ever after ... after 5 months I was able to cope with 15km without much effort, which culminated this year in March, I ran my first half marathon (21km) in 1:46 h.

Now arrived at 76kg, I think to myself why I waited so long had something to do, I feel reborn.
I have learned through my story that you achieve everything with a strong will can do what you are carrying out.

PS: Just FYI, I'm Non smoking, drink no alcohol, no coffee and tea (very unusually for a Turkish so I actually had very good starting conditions in order to increase my stamina so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment