Filled Under:

DONE! 50 kilos are gone

Hi,

This story is my  "real" success story!

In January 2006 I weighed in at a size of 1.74 cm 125.8 kg-day diet after one year it was 75.8 kg so exactly 50 kg less!

At my wedding in 1997 I was the last time relatively slender (80 kg) then the weight went steadily uphill. By comfort eating at work I had in 2000 112 kg on it. Then I got pregnant, and I was always matter-after birth and through breastfeeding, I had less-but I had weaned after it went up again with the pounds-so I was in last year kg arrived at 125.8. I was stuck in a vicious circle I was feeling unwell, I've tried to take has not worked out-again-emotional eating, etc.

In early January, I met an acquaintance who had lost weight kg with a nutritional approach 27th She was so excited and invited me to go to an information day Wake up.

I did not go first (a group of nothing but "fat" ... I do not know) But I went And it was the best thing I could do. I have a week later with the change in diet - rich in fruit and vegetable dishes, from carbohydrates and protein, complete food and started today, the 50 kg, away!

I am doing great; life has much more quality back-swim I go to the sports.

Now I would like to lose 2-3 kg and then it goes to the main hold-that. I really hope I can do it!

LG
Maus4v

0 comments:

Post a Comment